No Knead Bread
|Whole wheat flour||1 Cup (16 tbs) (5 Ounce, To Make 3 Cups Bread Flour)|
|White bread flour||2 Cup (32 tbs) (10.50 Ounce, To Make 3 Cups Bread Flour)|
|Instant yeast||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Purified water/Spring water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
* Mix together the dry ingredients.
* Mix in water until the water is incorporated.
* Cover with plastic and let sit 18 hours.
* Follow video instruction for folding.
* Cover loosely with plastic and rest for 15 minutes.
* Transfer to well floured towel or proofing basket. Cover with towel and let rise about 1 1/2 hours.
* Bake in covered La Cloche or Dutch oven preheated to 500 degrees for 30 minutes.
* Remove cover; reduce heat to 450 degrees and bake an additional 15 minutes.
* Let cool completely on rack.
* Consume bread, be happy.