|Lime||1⁄2 , cut into four chunks|
|Light rum||2 Ounce|
|Simple syrup||3⁄4 Ounce|
|Tonic water||1 Ounce (sparkling mineral water)|
|Cracked ice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Chill a mixing glass or shaker for about ten minutes in the freezer.
2. In the chilled mixing glass, put the lime, light rum, and simple syrup. Muddle well.
3. Add in the spearmint leaves and gently muddle again to release the aromatics from the mint leaves.
4. Add an ice cube and allow the ingredients to steep in a cool place for a few minutes.
5. Meanwhile, fill a collins glass two thirds of the way up with cracked ice.
6. Strain the infused rum over ice without shaking too much.
7. Top with sparkling water and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 221 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.04 g0.07%
Saturated Fat 0.01 g0.03%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 29.6 mg1.2%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.53 g2.1%
Sugars 21.5 g
Protein 0.16 g0.33%
Vitamin A 1.8% Vitamin C 7.2%
Calcium 1.6% Iron 1.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet