Trevor from Tipicular Fixin's give you tips to create the perfect classic Barcardi Mojito.
1⁄2 (4 segments)
2 Teaspoon (barspoons)
Fresh mint leaves
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (as needed)
2 Ounce (Bacardi Superior rum)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (as needed)
1. In a glass, place lime segments and sugar. Muddle well using sugar cane stick.
2. Clap and add mint leaves into the glass. Fill the glass with crushed ice.
3. Pour rum, stir and fill again with crushed ice.
4. Add soda water and stir well.
5. Garnish with mint sprig, sugar cane stick, and icing sugar. Serve and enjoy!