|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||6 Clove (30 gm), mince|
|Orange juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lime juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Red chili flakes/Hot chili pepper||To Taste (Optional)|
|Yellow onion||1⁄2 Small|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Pork tenderloin||500 Gram, cut into slices (32 slices, 8 slices per sandwich)|
|Yellow mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Swiss cheese||100 Gram (12 slices, 3 slices per sandwich)|
|Dill pickle||20 Gram (8 slices per sandwich)|
|Soppressata salami||100 Gram (8 slices, 2 slices per sandwich)|
|Ham||150 Gram (8 slice, 2 slice per sandwich)|
1. For mojo sauce, place a saucepan on heat, pour oil and drop garlic in it. Stir and cook for about a minute.
2. Add orange juice, lime juice, red chili flakes, and cumin. Stir and boil for about 2-3 minutes.
3. Remove pan from heat and season it with salt and pepper. Taste and adjust seasoning. Let it cool.
4. Drop onion into the sauce and set it aside.
5. Remove the silver skin of pork, put it in a plastic bag, and pour sauce in it. Shake to coat evenly. Set it aside and allow it to rest for 6 hours.
6. In a non-stick pan, sear the meat and put it in a roasting tray.
7. Pour remaining sauce over it. Pop it in oven and cook until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 153 degree C.
8. Remove it from oven, transfer it to a plate and allow it to rest. Cut it into slices.
9. Now, cut bun into half lengthwise. Spread yellow mustard, and place cheese, dill pickle, pork slice, salami, and ham on top.
10. Cover it with the other slice and toast until cheese melts.
11. Serve sandwich hot with mojo sauce.
Calories 1136 Calories from Fat 326
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g56.7%
Saturated Fat 12.7 g63.3%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 159.5 mg53.2%
Sodium 2128.3 mg88.7%
Total Carbohydrates 132 g44%
Dietary Fiber 0.77 g3.1%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 64 g128.6%
Vitamin A 5.6% Vitamin C 27.8%
Calcium 24.2% Iron 13.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet