Naranja agria (bitter orange)/Add 2 parts lemon to 1 part orange juice
1 Cup (16 tbs)
4 Clove (20 gm), crushed
1) Mix together the bitter orange, cumin, oregano and garlic.
2) Season with salt and pepper.
3) Use a wire whisk to beat all the ingredients together.
4) Put the fish in a baking dish and pour the mixture all over.
5) Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
6) Remove the fish from the marinade and clean it.
7) Put olive oil in a pan and let it heat a little.
8) Add the fish and cook for about 5 minutes on each side.
9) Lift the fish onto a serving platter.
10) Add butter to the still hot pan, swirl it around and then add the leftover marinade.
11) Cook till the sauce has reduced by half.
12) Pour the sauce all over the fish and serve while still hot.