1) Put the beef in a large pot.
2) Cover with the water and add 1 bay leaf and salt.
3) Bring the contents to a boil, reduce the heat and let the meat simmer for about 60-90 minutes, till it is tender.
4) Remove the meat and set it aside to cool.
5) Once cool enough to handle, shred it.
6) In a pot, put the olive oil and sauté the onion, green bell pepper and red bell pepper.
7) Add the garlic, mix and then add the beef. Mix well and cook for about 1 minute.
8) Add the tomato sauce, dry white wine, oregano, the second bay leaf and cumin. Mix well and continue to cool. Add salt and pepper.
9) Bring the ingredients to a boil, stirring as required.
10) Add the peas and pimento. Mix well.
11) Reduce the heat to medium-low and let the ingredients cook for about 30 minutes.
12) Transfer the preparation to a serving plate and serve while still hot.