|Mint leaves||2 Small (For Cuban Mojito)|
|Lime||1 Gram, juice extracted (For Cuban Mojito)|
|Simple syrup||1⁄2 Ounce (For Cuban Mojito)|
|Light rum||1 1⁄2 Ounce (For Cuban Mojito)|
|Ice cubes||5 Small (For Cuban Mojito)|
|Soda water||6 Ounce (For Cuban Mojito)|
|Angostura bitters||2 Dash (For Cuban Mojito)|
|Blueberries||2 Tablespoon (For Blueberry gin sparkler)|
|Gin||1 1⁄2 Ounce (For Blueberry gin sparkler)|
|Strawberries||4 Medium, quartered (For Spiked strawberry lemonade)|
|Good quality vodka||1 1⁄2 Ounce (For Spiked strawberry lemonade)|
For Cuban Mojito
1. In a glass, put some mint leaves, lime juice, and simple syrup.
2. Using a muddle, muddle the ingredients, and then add rum to it.
3. Add ice cubes (5-6 pieces), and top it with soda water.
4. Then add 2 dashes of angostura bitters. Stir it well.
For Blueberry gin sparkler
5. In a glass, put blueberries. Then add simple syrup, and lime juice to it.
6. Using a muddle, crush the blueberries, and then add gin to it.
7. Add ice cubes and top the glass with soda, and your drink is ready.
For Spiked strawberry lemonade
8. In a glass add strawberries and simple syrup. Muddle it well.
9. Then, add lime juice, and vodka in it.
10. Add some ice cubes and top it with soda. Stir well.
11. Garnish the drink with a lime slice, and serve it chill.
Simple syrup is just two parts sugar and one part water, heated until the sugar is dissolved.
If you want your drink to be stronger, then you can always add more liquor.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 378 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.25 g0.38%
Saturated Fat 0.02 g0.08%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 46.5 mg1.9%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g6.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g7%
Sugars 17.9 g
Protein 0.57 g1.1%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C 52.6%
Calcium 1.9% Iron 2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet