The Classic Cuban Mojito, Shea’s Bluberry Gin Sparkler, and Spiked Strawberry Lemonade. They’re so delicious, they’re almost as dangerous as those fireworks your neighbor bought across state borders! And the best part is, each of these drinks can be batched for parties, so watch the clip
For Cuban Mojito
1. In a glass, put some mint leaves, lime juice, and simple syrup.
2. Using a muddle, muddle the ingredients, and then add rum to it.
3. Add ice cubes (5-6 pieces), and top it with soda water.
4. Then add 2 dashes of angostura bitters. Stir it well.
For Blueberry gin sparkler
5. In a glass, put blueberries. Then add simple syrup, and lime juice to it.
6. Using a muddle, crush the blueberries, and then add gin to it.
7. Add ice cubes and top the glass with soda, and your drink is ready.
For Spiked strawberry lemonade
8. In a glass add strawberries and simple syrup. Muddle it well.
9. Then, add lime juice, and vodka in it.
10. Add some ice cubes and top it with soda. Stir well.
11. Garnish the drink with a lime slice, and serve it chill.
Simple syrup is just two parts sugar and one part water, heated until the sugar is dissolved.
If you want your drink to be stronger, then you can always add more liquor.