|Fresh lime/Lemon||1⁄2 , juiced|
|Cointreau||1 Fluid Ounce (1 part)|
|Brandy||3 Fluid Ounce (3 parts)|
1. In a cocktail shaker, put the ice cubes.
2. Pour the fruit juice, Cointreau and brandy over the ice; stir vigorously.
3. Strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
4. Serve as a refreshing summer cocktail.
5. Decorate the glass by inserting olives in the swizzle stick.
The shaker and the cocktail glass for serving Martini should always be chilled. The best way to chill a glass is to pop a dry one in the freezer overnight. If you forgot to plan ahead, fill a shaker and glass with ice and set aside on the counter for several minutes. Dump out the melted ice when ready and pour in your ingredients.