|Drambuie||1 Fluid Ounce (1 part)|
|Brandy||3 Fluid Ounce (3 parts)|
1. In a cocktail shaker, put the ice cubes.
2. Pour the Drambuie and brandy over the ice; stir vigorously.
3. Strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
4. Twist the lemon rind over the mixture and drop it in.
5. Serve chilled with drinking straws as a refreshing summer cocktail and an ideal drink for a barbeque party.
6. Decorate the glass by inserting olives in the swizzle stick.
The shaker and the cocktail glass for serving Martini should always be chilled. The best way to chill a glass is to pop a dry one in the freezer overnight. If you forgot to plan ahead, fill a shaker and glass with ice and set aside on the counter for several minutes. Dump out the melted ice when ready and pour in your ingredients.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 267 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.02 g0.03%
Saturated Fat 0 g0.01%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0.21 mg0.01%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.32 g1.3%
Sugars 12 g
Protein 0.08 g0.17%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 8.8%
Calcium 0.4% Iron 0.27%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet