|Fresh lemon juice||1 Tablespoon (Of 1/2 Lemon)|
|Fresh orange juice/Unsweetened juice - 2 tablespoons canned||2 Tablespoon (Of 1/2 Orange)|
|Angostura bitters||3 Drop|
|Sugar/Sugar syrup||1 Teaspoon|
|Rum||6 Tablespoon (White / Golden, 3 Parts)|
1. Place the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker and pour the fruit juices and bitters over the ice.
2. Add the sugar, grenadine and rum; shake until a frost forms.
3. Strain and pour into a sour glass.
4. Garnish the sour glass with an orange slice and a maraschino cherry.
5. Decorate it with drink umbrellas and swizzle sticks.
Angostura bitters is a highly aromatic and concentrated food and beverage flavoring made from a unique blend of natural herbs and spices.