1. Horizontally slice the bread in half, spread the mustard and divide the cheese slices, baked ham and roast pork and dill pickles.
2. Start with the ham followed by the pork, cheese, and dill pickles.
3. Heat up your Panini maker or sandwich press, apply butter on each side of the press.
4. Place the prepared sandwich inside and grill until all the cheese is melted and the bread is browned from all side, approximately 10 minutes.
5. Serve the cuban medianoche sandwich warm along with slices of dill pickleson the side.