Cuban Style Tilapia Salad
|Pineapple juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated lime peel||1 Teaspoon|
|Lime juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Canola oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Seasoned salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|For tilapia and salad|
|Tilapia fillets/Mild flavored fish fillets||20 Ounce (4 Fillets Of 5 Ounce Each)|
|Seasoned salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Mixed salad greens||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Pineapple chunks||2 Cup (32 tbs), drained (Fresh / Canned)|
|Fresh mint leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Set the oven control to broil.
2. In a one-cup glass measuring cup, add all the dressing ingredients and beat them well with a wire whisk till you have a homogenous dressing
3. Prepare a broiler rack for the oven.
4. On the broiler rack, place the fish and then spray the tops of the fish with cooking spray
5. Sprinkle the tops of the fish with 2 tablespoons of lime juice.
6. Broil by placing the fish 4 to 6 inches from the heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork
7. Arrange the salad greens to prepare for serving.
8. Divide the pineapple for serving on the plates
9. Place the fish on each of the serving plates. Sprinkle the fish with mint and dressing just before serving