Cuban Style Pork and Plantains
|Pork tenderloins||2 Pound|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic clove||2 Large, minced|
|Black pepper||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon, coarsely ground|
|Ripe plantain||3 , peeled and cut lengthwise|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
1. Trim any sliver skin off the tenderloins and if the loin has a thinner tail tie, for even cooking.
2. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
3. In a small bowl add in olive oil, garlic, and salt and pepper. Mix well and brush on the tenderloins.
4. Place the tenderloins and cover the grill. Cook the tenderloin for 20 minutes, changing the sides in between.
5. Brush plantains with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, grill for 7 to 8 minutes.
6. Transfer tenderloins and plantains to a platter.
7. Serve Cuban Style Pork and Plantains with black bean salsa.