Dee the Cocktail Deeva takes you on a cocktail holiday as she makes you a Marvelous Cucumber / Raspberry Mojito, which is quite non-traditional… She uses vodka, raspberries, and cucumber.
1 Tablespoon (as required)
1 Ounce, frozen, thawed
1 Small (for garnish)
1) In a blender, mince cucumber and fresh mint.
2) Put the minced cucumber into the muddler.
3) Add frozen rasperries with juice to the muddler.
4) Pour in vodka.
5) Muddle all the ingredients together thoroughly to release the flavor.
6) Pour this into the shaker.
7) Add simple syrup and little bit of ice to the shaker.
8) Shake it up vigorously.
9) Fill the glass with ice.
10) Squeeze fresh lemon over the ice.
11) Strain the drink into the serving glass.
12) Fill up with soda water.
13) Dip a cucumber piece into the mixture of raw sugar and mint. Place this into the drink to serve.
If you are searching for a unique cocktail recipe, here is a recipe of mojito, which you are definitely going to like. This mojito comes to you with cucumber and raspberry, with a flavor of lime. Follow the easy instruction and serve to your guests.