Dee the Cocktail Deeva takes you on a cocktail holiday as she makes you a Marvelous Cucumber Raspberry Mojito, which is quite non-traditional She uses vodka, raspberries, and cucumber.
|Mint leaves||1 Tablespoon (as required)|
|Raspberry||1 Ounce , frozen, thawed|
|Simple syrup||1 Ounce|
|Soda water||4 Ounce|
|Mint sprig||1 Small (for garnish)|
1) In a blender, mince cucumber and fresh mint.
2) Put the minced cucumber into the muddler.
3) Add frozen rasperries with juice to the muddler.
4) Pour in vodka.
5) Muddle all the ingredients together thoroughly to release the flavor.
6) Pour this into the shaker.
7) Add simple syrup and little bit of ice to the shaker.
8) Shake it up vigorously.
9) Fill the glass with ice.
10) Squeeze fresh lemon over the ice.
11) Strain the drink into the serving glass.
12) Fill up with soda water.
13) Dip a cucumber piece into the mixture of raw sugar and mint. Place this into the drink to serve.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 269Calories from Fat 4
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0 g0.7%
Saturated Fat 0.08 g0.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 48.4 mg2.02%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.59 g14%
Sugars 27.5 g
Protein 1 g2.9%
Vitamin A 16.2% Vitamin C 25.1%
Calcium 6.6% Iron 7.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet