Cuban Grilled Amberjack With Black Beans
|Low fat sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Such As Daisy)|
|Fresh lime juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground cumin||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Havana garlic and lime marinade||6 Tablespoon (1/4 Cup Plus 2 Tablespoons)|
|Amberjack||24 Ounce (4 Fillets, 6 Ounces Each)|
|Cooking spray||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Bottled minced garlic||1 Tablespoon|
|Canned black beans||15 Ounce, drained, rinsed (1 Can)|
|Chopped seeded plum tomato||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Saffron yellow rice mix||5 Ounce (1 Package)|
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl, stir well. Cover and chill.
2. Combine 1/4 cup marinade and fish fillets in a large zip-top plastic bag,- seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
3. Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray, place over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion and garlic,- saute 3 minutes. Add remaining 2 tablespoons marinade, beans, tomato, and pepper, cook 2 minutes or until warm, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat, keep warm.
4. Prepare yellow rice mix according to package directions, omitting fat. Remove from heat, and keep warm.
5. Prepare grill.
6. Remove fish from bag, and discard marinade. Place fish on grill rack coated with cooking spray, cover and grill 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.