|French bread loaf/Italian bread or four sandwich rolls||1|
|Pork loin/Roasted pork shoulder||1 Pound (roasted)|
|Swiss cheese||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Dill pickles||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Dijonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (mixture of mustard and mayonnaise)|
1. Preheat a griddle or frying pan on medium heat. Slice the pork into thin slices
2. Cut the loaf of bread in half for the sandwiches.
3. Spread the mustard or mayonnaise on the bread.
4. Place swiss slices on the top and bottoms of the bread
5. Divide the pork around the bread or sandwich roll,s add pickles and optional onions
6. Close up the sandwiches, and grill on a lightly buttered or oiled grill pan or foreman grill (if using a pan put a weight on to help crisp the sandwich)