|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce, softened (1/2 package)|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs) (plus 2 tablespoons)|
|Sesame seeds||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1) In a bowl, mix butter and cream cheese.
2) Add flour, sesame seeds, and salt and make thirty-six 1-inch balls.
3) Take a lightly greased 1 3/4-inch muffin pan and put the balls into each shell.
4) Bake the shells for about 12 minutes.
5) Use pastry shells in various recipes like tarragon cocktail quiches.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1778 Calories from Fat 1247
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 142 g219.2%
Saturated Fat 81.4 g407.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 366.6 mg122.2%
Sodium 865.8 mg36.1%
Total Carbohydrates 105 g35.1%
Dietary Fiber 6 g24.1%
Sugars 4.1 g
Protein 25 g49.2%
Vitamin A 85% Vitamin C
Calcium 37.7% Iron 52.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet