|Cream of tartar||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Maple syrup||2 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
1) Heat oven to 250°F.
2) Grease a large baking sheet with butter and lightly dust with flour.
3) In a bowl, add egg whites and beat till fluffy.
4) Mix in the cream of tartar and keep beating.
5) Slowly add in maple syrup and vanilla and keep beating till the mix forms stiff peaks.
6) Pour out the beaten egg whites into 6 mounds and arrange on the baking sheet.
7) Using the back of a spoon, lightly flatten the mounds and make a groove in the center.
8) Place on the middle shelf of the oven and bake for 40 to 50 minutes.
9) Remove from the baking sheet and place on wire racks to cool.
10) Fill in the shells with cut strawberries or a filling of your choice and serve.