|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Pillsbury)|
|Cooking oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Hot water||3 Tablespoon|
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix salt with flour.
2. In a measuring cup, put oil in water and using a fork, beat rapidly until they are blended.
3. Pour the oil water mixture over the flour and using a form mix until dough is formed.
4. Make a ball with the dough.
5. On a well floured surface, roll out the dough to form a circle of 1/8 inch thickness.
6. Use the Pastry Shell for lining pie dishes.