Nut Crust Pre Baked
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), softened|
|Pecans||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped|
|Confectioners' sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients to form soft dough.
3) Into the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie pan, press the mix firmly and evenly. Do not press the mix on the rim.
4) Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the crust turns lightly brown.
5) Cool and fill as required.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1315 Calories from Fat 722
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 83 g127.1%
Saturated Fat 12.5 g62.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 22.8 mg0.9%
Total Carbohydrates 130 g43.5%
Dietary Fiber 6.5 g26%
Sugars 30.6 g
Protein 16 g32.1%
Vitamin A 52.1% Vitamin C 0.72%
Calcium 4.4% Iron 36.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet