|Cubed french bread||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|French bread cubes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Minced garlic||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon, minced|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, arrange the bread.
3) In another bowl, mix the garlic, salt, and pepper with the olive oil.
4) Drizzle this mixture over the bread cubes.
5) Toss well to combine.
6) On a baking sheet, spread out the bread cubes.
7) Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, tossing once, until golden brown. Keep a close watch after 15 minutes to avoid burning.
8) Serve hot with a vegetable salad.
Calories 363 Calories from Fat 152
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.4%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g12.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 723.2 mg30.1%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g14.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.7%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 8 g15.9%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 4.2%
Calcium 9.9% Iron 18.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet