Crouton Pancake From France
|French bread cubes||60|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Butter||1 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Gruyere cheese||3 Ounce, grated|
|Tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs), grilled|
1) In a frying pan, lightly brown the bread cubes in oil and butter.
2) In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk, cheese and seasonings and beat together with a fork.
3) Pour the egg mixture over the croutons, and cook covered over a very low heat for 10 minutes, without stirring.
4) Then, slide out the pancake over a platter.
5) Garnish with the grilled tomatoes and watercress sprigs and serve immediately.