Soooo, me and Gabbi have been baking– A LOT! A few dozen cupcakes and cookies have grown through this house at an alarming rate, but when I think about all the fun we have, I can’t feel all that badly about it. Just taking a quick peek at a powder sugar dusted, chocolate faced Gabbi, and I can’t help but smile. I dare you to watch this cuteness and not!
Half and half
1 Cup (16 tbs), warm
2 Tablespoon, warm
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
4 (room temperature)
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
2. In a blender, pour in warm half and half, coffee, Nutella, sugar, vanilla, salt and yolks, blend all the ingredients together until the mixture is smooth.
3. In 4 ramekins, equally pour the nutella mixture.
4. Place the filled ramekins in a casserole or baking dish filled with hot water, half way up its sides.
5. Using a spoon, skim off any excess foam that floats on top.
6. Bake in the oven for 30-45 minutes or until the mixture sets.
7. Remove from its water bath and allow to cool, and refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours.