Pots de Crème
|Heavy cream||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a sauce pan bring to a boil the cream and the chocolate stirring constantly with a wooden spoon and remove.
2. In a medium bowl beat the egg yolks, salt and sugar with an electric mixer until the yolks are thick.
3. Slowly add the cream mixture to the eggs, stirring constantly to avoid curdling the cream mixture.
4. Fold in vanilla extract and refrigerate for 2 hours uncovered.
5. Place the lids on the cups and chill until use.
6. Serve with garnish as desired.