Classic Pots De Creme
|Sweet cooking chocolate||4 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Cream||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Whipping)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) In the top of a double boiler,grate chocolate and blend with cream, sugar, and stir until chocolate melts and cream is scalded.
3) Remove from heat.
4) In a bowl, beat egg yolks and stir gently in the chocolate mixture.
5) Stir in vanilla.
6) Take custard cups, pour the mixture, and cover with lid.
7) In a pan, place the cups, pour boiling water and bake for 35 minutes or until done.
8) Garnish with whipped cream and serve.