Pineapple and Yogurt Cream
|Canned pineapple||225 Gram, drained and chopped (In Natural Juice)|
|Clear honey||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated lemon rind||1 Teaspoon|
|Plain yogurt||300 Milliliter (Around 0.5 Pint Unsweetened Variety)|
|Powdered gelatin||3 Teaspoon|
|Pineapple slices||4 (Thin Slices)|
|Mint sprig||1 (Thin Slices)|
1. Put the chopped pineapple, honey, lemon rind and egg yolk into the liquidizer; blend until smooth.
2. Mix the pineapple puree with the yogurt.
3. Put the gelatine and water in a small bowl standing in a pan of hot water and stir until dissolved. Mix into the pineapple mixture. Pour into 4 lightly greased 150 ml (1/4 pint) dariole moulds and chill until set.
4. Place a slice of pineapple on 4 individual plates and carefully unmould a pineapple cream on to each one.
5. Decorate with sprigs of fresh mint and serve immediately.