1. Put the chopped pineapple, honey, lemon rind and egg yolk into the liquidizer; blend until smooth.
2. Mix the pineapple puree with the yogurt.
3. Put the gelatine and water in a small bowl standing in a pan of hot water and stir until dissolved. Mix into the pineapple mixture. Pour into 4 lightly greased 150 ml (1/4 pint) dariole moulds and chill until set.
4. Place a slice of pineapple on 4 individual plates and carefully unmould a pineapple cream on to each one.
5. Decorate with sprigs of fresh mint and serve immediately.