Pineapple and Yogurt Cream
|Canned pineapple||225 Gram, drained and chopped (In Natural Juice)|
|Clear honey||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated lemon rind||1 Teaspoon|
|Plain yogurt||300 Milliliter (Around 0.5 Pint Unsweetened Variety)|
|Powdered gelatin||3 Teaspoon|
|Pineapple slices||4 (Thin Slices)|
|Mint sprig||1 (Thin Slices)|
1. Put the chopped pineapple, honey, lemon rind and egg yolk into the liquidizer; blend until smooth.
2. Mix the pineapple puree with the yogurt.
3. Put the gelatine and water in a small bowl standing in a pan of hot water and stir until dissolved. Mix into the pineapple mixture. Pour into 4 lightly greased 150 ml (1/4 pint) dariole moulds and chill until set.
4. Place a slice of pineapple on 4 individual plates and carefully unmould a pineapple cream on to each one.
5. Decorate with sprigs of fresh mint and serve immediately.
Calories 132 Calories from Fat 30
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g5.3%
Saturated Fat 1.9 g9.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 56 mg18.7%
Sodium 46.2 mg1.9%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.96 g3.8%
Sugars 18.1 g
Protein 7 g13.1%
Vitamin A 3% Vitamin C 7.9%
Calcium 10.1% Iron 1.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet