If you not counting your calories, here is a divine dessert to serve your guest after any meal
For the chocolate mixture
Unsweetened dark chocolate square
Sweetened condensed milk
1 Can (10 oz)
For the custard cream
2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)
1. In a pot, melt the chocolate over low heat with water.
2. Add the sweetened condensed milk. Mix well until smooth and remove from heat.
3. In a bowl, beat the egg white until it becomes firm and add to the chocolate mixture. Mix well and set aside.
4. In another pot over low heat, add the custard powder and sugarcane. Gradually add milk, continue to stir with a whisk until well blended. Bring it to a full boil over medium heat.
5. Once the custard cream is done, pour on top of the chocolate mixture. Allow to cool down.
6. Once cooled completely, place in the refrigerator for a couple of hours before serving.
7. Serve chilled with a bowl of strawberries or raspberries and enjoy!
This is a perfect dessert that can be prepared one day in advance.