You can enjoy an eggnog latte just like Starbucks makes. Espresso, egg nog, and milk combine together to make this seasonal favorite.
Espresso coffee powders
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Half and half
1 Tablespoon (for each cup)
1 Pinch, grated (for each cup)
1. In an espresso maker, add the espresso powder and the water. Switch it on.
2. In a cup, measure equal amounts of eggnog and half and half.
3. Put it in the microwave for 1 minute.
4. Use a frother to froth the half and half and eggnog mixture.Alternatively, you may use the blender also.
5. In a cup, pour about 4 tablespoons of the prepared espresso.
6. Pour in about 1/3 cup of the frothy half and half mixture. Stir well.
7. Put the whipped cream on top.
8. Sprinkle a dash of freshly grated nutmeg on the whipped cream and serve right away.