Raisin Pie With Sour Cream Topping
|9 inch pie shell||1 , microwaved|
|Brown sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Raisins||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Orange peel||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon peel||1 Teaspoon|
|Whipped topping||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In medium mixing bowl or 2-qt casserole, place the filling ingredients and combine well.
3) Microwave at High 7 to 8 minutes, or until thickened and bubbly, stirring every 2 minutes.
4) Let the filling cool slightly.
5) Pour the mixture into shell.
6) Refrigerate until completely cooled.
7) To make topping: In medium bowl combine whipped topping, sour cream and brown sugar.
8) Spread or dollop topping on pie.
9) Sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
10) Serve the pie as hearty dessert.