Cherry Sour Cream Bars
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Softened butter||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs) (Land O Lakes Brand)|
|Canned cherry filling||21 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Sour cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Land O Lakes Brand, Regular, Light Or Non-Fat)|
|Almond extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Flaked coconut||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sliced almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melted (Land O Lakes Brand)|
1) Heat the oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl add all crust ingredients.
3) Slowly beat till the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
4) Add to a 13x9-inch baking pan and press down.
5) Place in oven for 15 to 20 minutes, till golden brown around the edges.
6) In another bowl, stir together all filling ingredients and spread over hot partially baked crust.
7) In a small bowl, stir together all topping ingredients.
8) Sprinkle the topping evenly over the filling.
9) Continue baking for 17 to 20 minutes or till light golden brown.
10) Cool completely and cut into bars.
11) Refrigerate and store.
12) Serve chilled.