Potatoes With Parsley Cream
|Potatoes||1 1⁄2 Pound, peeled and sliced|
|Cornflour||2 Teaspoon (Cornstarch)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a microwavable container, put the potatoes in layer and dredge each layer with salt and pepper.
2) Stream water over the potatoes.
3) Put the lid on and cook for 10 minutes, stirring once.
4) Leave aside for 5-10 minutes.
5) In a small cup, place together cornflour with little milk and mix to form a smooth paste.
6) Mark with butter on the top and dredge with the parsley.
7) Cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently, or until the sauce is thick and smooth.
8) Fold the cornflour mixture into the cooked potatoes and reheat if necessary.
9) Serve hot garnished with parsley if desired.