|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cornstarch||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), whipped|
1) Take sugar, cornstarch and salt in a saucepan and blend them well.
2) Add milk and cook on low heat.
3) Take egg yolks and beat them well.
4) Add 1/4 of hot mixture into the yolks. Now add to the remaining hot mixture.
5) Cook on low heat.
6) Remove from heat and then add vanilla.
7) Cover the filling and keep in the freezer to make chill.
8) Add whipped cream into the chilled filling.
9) Pour the Napoleon cream over Napoleons and serve.