Peas With Cream
|Shelled peas||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Boiling water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Light cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a large saucepan, melt butter over a low flame.
2. Add small onions whole after just peeling its skin.
3. Take lettuce heart and parsley and tie it together with a clean string. Immerse in the above liquid.
4. Add peas, salt and around 1-€ boiling water in bottom of the pan.
5. Cook it over a high flame. Reduce flame after 10 minutes and tightly cover the pan with lid. Cook until peas are tender for about 10 minutes.
6. Remove onions, lettuce and parsley.
7. Drain peas but keep ¼ cup of the cooking liquid.
8. Add the cooking liquid to cream and pour it over peas.
9. Serve Peas with Cream hot with fried bread crumbs.