Sour Cream Ginger Squares
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Light molasses||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Thick sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cake flour||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs), sifted|
|Baking soda||2 Teaspoon|
1. Pre-heat oven at 350° C.
2. In a bowl, take butter, sugar, cinnamon and ginger.
3. Add beaten egg, molasses and sour cream.
4. Mix flour, soda and salt. Sieve it well.
5. Add it to the earlier mixture. Mix it well.
6. Grease a 15 1/2 x10 1/2 X 1"shallow baking pan. Pour the above mixture into it.
7. Bake it in moderate oven at 350° for 20 minutes.
8. Transfer it to a pan and keep it aside to cool.
9. To serve Sour Cream Ginger Squares, frost with Sour Cream Frosting or confectioner-€™s sugar frosting. Cut into 2-€ squares. This makes about 3 dozen squares.