Rhubarb Cream Dessert
|Rhubarb||4 Cup (64 tbs), chopped (Fresh / Frozen)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Strawberry gelatin/Raspberry gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Frozen strawberries/Raspberries||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Vanilla ice cream||1 Pint (2 Cups)|
1) Take a large saucepan and combine together water and rhubarb in it. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Cover and simmer over medium heat for about 15 minutes or until rhubarb gets tender.
3) Remove from heat and stir in gelatin. Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
4) Add ice cream and frozen strawberries. Allow the strawberries to thaw, stirring constantly.
5) Pour prepared dessert into individual serving dishes. Refrigerate for several hours or until firm.
6) Take out the dishes from refrigerator and serve immediately.