Fish With Sour Cream
|Sifted flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Thick sour milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Thick sour cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs), buttered|
1. Pre-heat oven at 350°.
1. In a bowl, mix flour, salt and pepper. Coat each fillet with this mixture.
2. Add melted butter to it.
3. Grease a 12x8 X2" shallow baking dish. Arrange the fillet as the bottom layer.
4. Pour milk over fish.
5. Bake it in a moderate oven at 350° for 45 minutes or until fish is tender and most of the milk has been absorbed.
6. Pour sour cream over it.
7. Layer with buttered bread crumbs.
8. Bake it in hot oven at 450° for 10 minutes or until bread crumbs are browned.
9. To serve Fish with Sour Cream, garnish with parsley.