Whipped Cream Pineapple Topping
|For pineapple frosting|
|Hot water||1 Tablespoon|
|Crushed pineapple||1 Cup (16 tbs), drained|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
|Confectioner sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Green food color||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
1. In a pan, take gelatin and hot water. Dissolve gelatin in it.
2. Add crushed pineapple and blend well.
4. When it sets partially, remove from refrigerator. Add whipped cream and sugar.
5. Add little green food color so that it just tints a delicate green.
6. Serve Whipped Cream Toppings over pies or puddings.