Bernice Kesslen's Sour Cream Pancakes
|Small curd cottage cheese||1⁄2 Pound|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|All purpose flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), sifted|
|Baking powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1. In a bowl, beat cottage cheese with sour cream until well blended.
2. Further, add beaten eggs followed by dry ingredients. Beat the mixture until it becomes smooth.
3. It the batter feels very stiff, add 1-2 tablespoons of milk to soften it.
4. In a frying pan, melt 1 tablespoon butter and cook the batter over low heat.
5. Continue cooking until it turns golden brown on each side.
6. Add more butter, if needed.
3. Serve with applesauce.