Smoked Fish Sour Cream Dip
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon slice||1⁄3 Inch, cut into quarters (Unpeeled)|
|Onion||1 , thinly sliced|
|Parsley sprigs||4 (No Stems)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, room temperature (1 Package)|
|Smoked fish||1⁄2 Pound, skinned, boned and flaked (Whitefish, Chubs Or Other Smoked Fish)|
1) In an electric mixer add first 6 ingredients and blend until just well mixed.
2) Then, add 1/2 of cheese and blend again until just smooth. Mix the remaining ingredients and blend until just mixed.
3) Give a pause for few seconds and using spatula push ingredients into blades. Blend until smooth.
4) Take a plate and replace the mixture. Add flaked fish. Let it chill.
5) Garnish the smoked fish and sour cream dip with parsley sprig and serve with chips, vegetable sticks and crackers.