Potatoes With Sour Cream
Butter - 2 tablespoons [2x20 ml spoons]
Chives - 1 tablespoon [1x20 ml spoons]
Soured cream - 1 carton
Salt and pepper
1) Thinly peel the potatoes.
2)In salted water, cook cook the potoes until just tender.
3) Drain, and cut them into dice.
4) In a frying pan, melt the butter, brown the potatoes in the fat.
5) Season the potatoes well.
6) Add the chives, soured cream, and cover the pan.
7) Then allow to simmer over a low heat until all the cream is absorbed.
8) Serve the potatoes with sour cream hot as an accompaniment to cold meat dishes, or fish.