|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Brandy||50 Milliliter (1 miniature bottle)|
|Champagne cider||1⁄2 Pint|
|Double cream||1⁄2 Pint, stiffly whipped|
1) In a pan, add in the sugar and water. Cook over low flame till the sugar dissolves completely.
2) Let the syrup come to a boil. Simmer for about 15 minutes. Let it cool down.
3) Into the syrup, add in the lemon juice, brandy, champagne cider. Stir well.
4) Transfer the mixture into a freezing tray or shallow, rigid container.
5) Freeze the mixture till it becomes thick.
6) If you want to freeze it, seal, label and let it be in the freezer till further use.
7) Serve the Celebration Cream, garnished with chopped nuts.
8) To thaw, let it be at room temperature for a few minutes or serve directly out of the freezer. Garnish as above.