|Rough puff pastry/Flaky pastry||6 Ounce|
|Raspberry jam||1 Tablespoon|
|Mock cream/Fresh whipped cream||1⁄4 Pint|
|Icing sugar||6 Ounce|
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 6 or 400°F.
2. On a floured surface, roll out the pastry into a rectangle 12 inch long and 8 inches wide. Trim edges.
3. Usinga knife, cut pastry in half lengthways, to make two 4 inch strips. Cut across into eight pieces.
4. On a flat baking sheet, place the pieces of pastry carefully. Bake a third of the way down the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until well risen and golden brown. Remove and let it cool on a wire tray.
5. When pastry is cold, apply jam and cream over one half of the slices. Put the unbuttered or uncreamed slices over and sandwich them.
6. Dredge thickly in icing sugar.
7. Serve right away.
Calories 432 Calories from Fat 166
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g28.3%
Saturated Fat 2.3 g11.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 118 mg4.9%
Total Carbohydrates 64 g21.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.64 g2.6%
Sugars 44.2 g
Protein 3 g6.3%
Vitamin A 0.01% Vitamin C
Calcium 0.5% Iron 6.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet