Blender Pots De Creme
|Cold water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Unflavored gelatin||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Instant coffee powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Hot milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Semi sweet chocolate||6 Ounce (1 Package / 1 Cup)|
|Ice||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs), drained and finley crushed|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. To the blender container add cold water, gelatin and coffee powder and blend with cover for few seconds on low speed.
2. Add milk and blend till gelatin is dissolved.
3. Add chocolate, sugar, vanilla and dash salt and blend with cover just till smooth.
4. Add ice and yolks and blend till smooth.
5. While blender is running, add cream and blend for 20 seconds till it begins to thicken.
6. Pour into small sherbets and chill 10 minutes.
7. Serve the Blender Pots De CrÃ¨me chilled during hot summers or on similar occasions.