Cold Semolina Cream
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Pint|
|Caster sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , grated rind|
|Eggs||2 , separated|
1) Use cold water to rinse the mould.
2) In a saucepan, add milk, semolina and sugar and gently cook for 6-7 minutes, till the mix achieves a creamy texture. Stir occasionally.
3) Take the saucepan off the heat and add the butter, lemon rind, and egg yolks.
4) Beat the eggs till stiff.
5) Gently fold into the cream. Check the consistency of the mix, if it appears too stiff, then gently stir in some cold milk.
6) Transfer mix into a mould.
7) In a cool place, allow to set, then turn out on serving dish.
8) Serve as desired.