Tagliatelle Verde With Sour Cream And Chive Sauce
|Green tagliatelle||8 Ounce, dried|
|Sunflower oil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Polyunsaturated margarine||2 Ounce|
|Sour cream||1⁄4 Pint|
|Fresh lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste, freshly ground|
|Chives||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Into a large casserole, add the tagliatelle along with 1 1/2 pints of rapidly boiling water, to reach 1 to 2 inches above the pasta.
2) To this, add the oil and salt to taste.
3) On high power, cook for 5 minutes. Stir gently so that the pasta doesn't break.
4) Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until the pasta is almost tender.
5) Let stand covered for 5 minutes while you prepare the sauce.
6) In a small bowl, put the margarine and on high power, heat for 30 seconds, or until melted.
7) In a small bowl, combine the egg yolk, sour cream and lemon juice.
8) Into the melted margarine, strain this mix.
9) On high power, cook for 1 minute, whisking every 20 seconds.
10) Then, continue to cook for 1/2 to 1 minute, whisking every 10 seconds. By now the sauce will be thick enough to coat the back of a spoon. 11) Add salt and pepper to taste and then add the chives.
12) Now, drain the tagliatelle well.
13) To the casserole dish, add the drained pasta and serve immediately, mixed with the sauce.