Sour Cream Date Delights
|Sifted flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pitted chopped dates||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Chopped nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Sift the dry ingredients with the flour and mix well
2. In another bowl, cream the butter and sugar till completely combined
3. Add the egg and the vanilla to the bowl and mix well.
4. Add the chopped dates and the nuts to the bowl
5. Drop heaped teaspoonfuls of the mixture onto a greased cookies heat and bake for 10-12 minutes.
6. Serve the Sour Cream Date Delights at room temperature