Spaghettini with Lemon Ham and Cream
|Spaghettini/1 pound / 450 gram, fresh spaghettini||2⁄3 Pound (300 gram, dried)|
|Unsalted butter||85 Milliliter (1/3 cup)|
|Ham||5 Ounce, sliced strong, cut into thin strips (150 gram)|
|Cream||250 Milliliter (1 cup)|
|Finely chopped fresh parsley||15 Milliliter|
|Lemon||1 , rind grated|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Grated parmesan cheese||45 Milliliter (3 tablespoon)|
1) In a pan, cook the spaghettini in the boiling salted water, until tender.
2) In a large frying pan, saute the ham in the butter for 30 seconds.
3) Stir in the cream, parsley and lemon rind, mix well.
4) Season with the salt and pepper to taste and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes, until thick and smooth.
5) Add the cooked spaghettini alongwith the grated Parmesan into the pan, toss to coat well and heat thoroughly.
6) Serve the Spaghettini with Lemon Ham and Cream, immediately on individual serving plates with some more grated Parmesan cheese.