Banana Cream Dessert
|Mashed banana||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pineapple juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Powdered ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
1) In a mixing bowl, combine together bananas, sugar, salt, pineapple juice, lemon juice and ginger. Mix well.
2) Fold in cream.
3) Pour the mixture in the freezing tray, scrapping the sides.
4) Place the tray, in the freezer compartment of the refrigerator, until the sides are mushy.
5) Turn into bowl and beat until frothy.
6) Return to the tray and freeze it until set.
7) Serve chilled.