Kentish Fruit Cream
|Mixed summer fruits||1 Pound (450 Gram, E.G., Cherries, Red And White Currants, Raspberries And Strawberries)|
|Preserving sugar||1 Pound (450 Gram)|
|Double cream||1 Pint (600 Milliliter)|
1) Separate the softest summer fruits, such as the raspberries and strawberries, to a side and boil the remaining summer fruits with the preserving sugar for about 10 minutes.
2) First add the softer fruit to the pan and cook further for 2 minutes.
3) Sieve and cool the fruit mixture.
4) When cool, fold well in the double cream and whip up the whole lot together till the mixture attains a thick consistency.
5) The fruit cream is ready to be served portioned in bowls.