|Ripe papaya pulp||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Grated coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Eggs||4 , beaten|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Orange||1 (Pulp, Juice, And Grated Peel)|
1) Preheat oven hot to 325°F
2) Into a baking dish sieve mashed papaya.
3) Sprinkle coconut over it.
4) Mix milk, eggs, sugar, and orange.
5) Pour the mixture over papaya.
6) In a pan of hot water place the baking dish and bake at 325°F for about 50 minutes.
7) Insert a knife inside custard and if it comes out clean, the custard is done.
9) Chill and serve with cream, if desired.